Diarmuid Barry is a long standing Notary public who is empowered by law and by custom and usage of notaries through the ages to:
- Administer Oaths
- Attest Signatures
- Authenticate Documents
- Give Notarial Acts
- Take Affidavits (other than for the courts in Ireland)
- Take Affirmations and Declarations
- Receive and Make Protests under Mercantile Law, and issue notarial certificates in respect of documents and persons.
- Draw up Powers of Attorney and other legal documents customarily prepared by Notaries Public
Seeing a Notary
1. Make an appointment in advance – Contact us
2. Bring proof of identity and address – Here’s what you need
3. Understand the documents to be signed– Here’s what to do
4. In particular understand foreign documents – See explanation
What is a Notary
A Notary Public is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with foreign or international business.